Santa Clara University is recognized as one of the nation's top comprehensive universities and has the fourth-highest undergraduate graduation rate among U.S. master's-level universities. We seek an uncompromising standard of excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship.
- Santa Clara's five schools and colleges demonstrate commitment to undergraduate and graduate learning that encompasses the values of competence, conscience, and compassion.
- Santa Clara offers bachelor's and master's degrees in arts and sciences, business, and engineering; law degrees; Ph.D.s in engineering; and other certifications for professionals.
- Santa Clara's three interdisciplinary Centers of Distinction are an expression of our Jesuit values, encouraging excellence with consideration for the good of humanity. Together with our other centers of academic outreach, they create points of interaction, within the University and between the University and the community, to share our values and talents with society.
- Through immersion trips, academic exchanges, and outreach programs, our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends gain perspective and enhance scholarship around the world.
- Draw upon Santa Clara's many tools for learning, collaborating, and exploration. You'll find state-of-the-art technology, a supportive research environment, resident experts, and plenty of available study space on campus.
- Our academic programs and performance garner impressive national rankings and recognitions every year, and we receive many academic awards and accolades for our community involvement and sustainability efforts, as well as our graduate outcomes.
- The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) is the most comprehensive assessment of effective practice in higher education and includes data from nearly 370,000 randomly selected first-year and senior students at 640 four-year college and universities in the U.S. and Canada.