Thank you for your interest in Santa Clara University Alumni Association's Vintage Santa Clara XXXI on Sunday, September 7, 2014 from 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Logo placement and click-thru access to your establishment’s website from the Vintage Santa Clara website.
- Links to your Facebook, Twitter, and online sales pages on the event website and mobile site.
- A post on the Santa Clara University Alumni Association Facebook page with click-through access to your establishment’s website.
- Opportunity for direct 1-1 interaction with 2,200 highly accomplished Silicon Valley professionals.
- Ability to distribute marketing collateral and promotional coupons.
- Premium event accommodations
- 10’x10’ booth with overhead tent and back wall.
- Dedicated event volunteers to help set up your serving station. (Volunteer assistance during the event available as needed).
- Pre-printed overhead signage.
- Red clothed 8’ serving table, plus 6’ preparation/staging table.
- Food service supplies including plates, utensils, napkins, and other similar items.
- Electrical service for a computer or cooking apparatus available upon request.
- Logo placement on the SCU Vintage Santa Clara website for a minimum of nine months with click through access to your website
- Reserve your spot by May 2, 2014. See below.
- Provide samples of your company’s finest culinary fare appropriate for an upscale food and wine tasting event for 2,200 event participants.
- Provide professional cooking/serving staff as may be required to serve samples of your establishment’s fare and market to event participant.
This survey was closed on Dec. 31, 2014. Thank you for your time!