UPDATE ON MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS Payment Plan Tuition and Housing List
This plan is offered by our current online billing and payment provider, CashNet/HigherOne, and designed to capture real student account activity.
Click on the following link for payment plan instructions.
Payment Plan Information
- easy online enrollment
- no interest
- pay term/semester charges in monthly installments
- Automatic bank payment [ACH] only
- Payment required at the time of enrollment and deducted from your authorized account
Cost to Participant
- $40 non-refundable enrollment fee per term/semester
NEW Payment Plan Items to be Aware of
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE SUBMITTED VIA ACH PROCESS.
- Scheduled payments will be automatically deducted from the bank account authorized on the 15th of every month, while the plan is active.
- Payment WILL APPEAR on the student account within 24 business hours.
- Only 1 payment plan may be set up per student, per term.
- All plans will be RE-BALANCED so the remaining plan balance matches the student account charges in our system. Participants will be notified of any increase or decrease to their next scheduled ACH payment.
***Participants must enroll each term. There is no automatic re-enrollment***
- Online Winter Undergraduate/Graduate and Spring Law opens December 1, 2014.
o The down payment (your first installment) is required at the time of enrollment
o UG/Grad Fall term plan – 3 payments [Dec, Jan, Feb] Last day to enroll in a payment plan with 3 equal payments is December 21.
o Law spring semester plan – 4 payments [Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar] Last day to enroll in a payment plan with 4 equal payments is December 21.
How to Enroll
- Students – Login to www.scu.edu/ecampus as usual. Click on Bursar Office under your Menu Option, then View Bill/Make Payment to be connected to the CashNet/HigherOne site.
- Authorized Users – Login to https://commerce.cashnet.com/scupay with your login name and password.
- The same payment landing page that the student can access will be available to the Authorzed User.
SCU Bursar's Office - 408-554-4424, email:OneStop@scu.edu, Attn: Bursar Office
View your bill, make a payment and enroll in our monthly payment plan option from one location!