- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Accounting Department Home
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Alumni and External Relations
Faculty and Research
- Faculty and Staff
Research workshop series
- Accounting Workshop Series 2004-05
- Accounting Workshop Series 2005-06
- Accounting Workshop Series 2006-07
- Accounting Workshop Series 2007-08
- Accounting Workshop Series 2008-09
- Accounting Workshop Series 2009-10
- Accounting Workshop Series 2010-11
- Accounting Workshop Series 2011-12
- Accounting Workshop Series 2012-13
- Research fellowships and awards
- Intermediate Accounting Textbook
- Center for Accounting Education and Practice (CAEP)
- Contact Us
Dr. Eames received his B.S. in Business and a M.S. in Fisheries and Wildlife Management from the University of California at Berkeley. He subsequently earned his M.B.A in Finance and Ph.D. in Accounting from the University of Washington, Seattle, and obtained his C.P.A in Washington State.
His work experience includes environmental and archeological work for the National Park Service, nine years of salmon management and research activities in Washington State, consulting with PriceWaterhouse, and risk management analyses with Bank of America.
Dr. Eames’ research interests are mainly in the areas of analyst forecast error and earnings management. His research has been published in leading accounting journals, including The Accounting Review, Contemporary, Accounting Research, the Journal of Accounting Research.
Dr. Eames and his wife, Leilani, have two sons and live in San Jose. His outside interests include Nordic fiddling and dance, backpacking, fly fishing, and temperate zone pomology.