- Sep 4 - Connecticut NASPP Chapter Event, Inside the Participants' Minds: How Well Do They Understand Their Equity Compensation Plans?, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=40&PriorEvents=False#3756, Ridgefield, CT.
- Sep 4 - New York / New Jersey Chapter Event, Inside the Participants' Minds: How Well Do They Understand Their Equity Compensation Plans?, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=8&PriorEvents=False#3762, Ridgefield, CT.
- Sep 9 - 2014 GEO National Equity Compensation Forum (East), http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/5055, New York, NY
- Sep 9 - Austin NASPP Chapter Meeting - Financial Reporting Best Practices, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=16&PriorEvents=False#3757, Austin, TX.
- Sep 9 - Phoenix NASPP Chapter Meeting - EASi Presents Financial Reporting Best Practices, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=59&PriorEvents=False#3764
- Sep 11 - 2014 GEO National Equity Compensation Forum (West), http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/5163, San Diego, CA
- Sep 12 - New York/ New Jersey NASPP Chapter Meeting, Employee Mobility and a World of Challenges: Steps to Take Control of Mobile, Global Workforce, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=8&PriorEvents=False#3763, New York, NY.
- Sep 16 - Silicon Valley NASPP Chapter Meeting, Compensation Programs and their Behavioral Consequences, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=30&PriorEvents=False#3759, Santa Clara, CA
- Sep 17 - Seattle NASPP Chapter Lunch Meeting, How to Conquer the World: Best Practices for Global Equity Compliance, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=26&PriorEvents=False#3760, Seattle, WA.
- Sep 17 - Wisconsin NASPP Chapter Meeting, Employment Tax and Equity, http://www.naspp.com/Chapters/Events.aspx?ChapterId=62&PriorEvents=False#3761, Milwaukee, WI
- Sep 18 - US East Bay GEO Chapter Meeting, The Private Market...Its Impact on Stock Plans for Both Private AND Public Companies, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/4171, Oakland, CA.
- Sep 29 - Oct 2 - NASPP Conference, http://www.naspp.com/conference2014/, Las Vegas, NV.
- Oct 14 - GEO Midwest Chapter Meeting, Global Stock Plans and Moving Beyond Employee Education to Employee Engagement, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/3116, Minneapolis, MN.
- Oct 15- GEO Southern California Meeting, Mobility Tracking and Taxation - Trends and Best Practices, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/3066, Costa Mesa, CA.
- Oct 15 –GEO Webcast, 9:00 AM Pacific, Global Equity Update, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/5158
- Oct 22 - NCEO Live Webinar, 10:30 AM Pacific, RSUs for Private Companies, http://www.nceo.org/main/meeting.php/id/600
- Oct 29 –GEO Webcast, 9:00 AM Pacific, Key Trends in Executive Compensation: What You Need to Know for the 2015 Proxy Season in the US, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/5165
- Dec 10 - NCEO Live Webinar, 10:30 AM Pacific, Performance Share Accounting, http://www.nceo.org/main/meeting.php/id/602
- Nov 6 - GEO Webcast, 8:00 AM Pacific, Translating Europe: Directives, Resolutions, Regulations & What They All Mean for Your Stock Plan, http://www.globalequity.org/geo/node/5168
- Nov 12 – NCEO Live Webinar, 10:30 AM Pacific, Common Equity Mistakes for Private Companies, http://www.nceo.org/main/meeting.php/id/601
- Dec 10 – NCEO Live Webinar, 10:30 AM Pacific, Performance Share Accounting, http://www.nceo.org/main/meeting.php/id/602
The following organizations have recorded webcasts or online webinars that may be viewed for continuing education. Please visit their websites for current offerings and cost. Some activities may be for members only.
- NASPP - http://www.naspp.com/home/
- Examples of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Stock Plan Fundamentals, Annual Conference - Session Presentations, Alan Dye on the Latest Section 16 Developments.
- NCEO - http://www.nceo.org/. Please note that ESOP focused activities will not count toward CE for CEPs .