Back to Blog
2012 Global Entrepreneurship Week Events November 12-18
The CIE invites you to join us as we celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week November 12-18 with a variety of events for students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of Santa Clara University including:
- The Business of Smoothies with Bruce Schroder, Jamba Juice President of Stores and Chief Operating Officer. This event is co-sponsored by the Food & Agribusiness Institute as part of their "Business of" Series.
Event Info: Monday, November 12, 5 pm, Forbes Family Conference Center
- Office Hours for Entrepreneurs with CEO and former Angel Investor Andy Bartley-Tuesday, November 13, Noon-4 pm, appointments required
- CIE Speaker Series featuring serial entrepreneur, author and Silicon Valley legend Steve Blank-Wednesday, November 14, 7 pm program, Recital Hall-Music & Dance Building
- Entrepreneurs Connection Presents Investor Panel Discussion (mixer follows)-Thursday, November 15, 7 pm, Forbes Family Conference Center Lucas 126
In addition, we're also pleased to share the following events from other groups that will be held during the week:
- SCU Global Fellows Presentations & Info Session-The Leavey School of Business Global Fellows Program will host a info session and Summer 2012 participant presentations on what they've learned, experienced and accomplished-Tuesday, November 13, 7-8 pm, Benson 15
- CSTS Global Social Benefit Fellowship Program Information Session-The Center for Science, Technology & Society will be holding information sessions for undergraduate students about this exciting nine-month social entrepreneurship fellowship opportunity-Tuesday, November 12, and Thursday, November 15
Visit the CIE's 2012 Global Entrepreneurship Week page for full details on each of these events to learn more or to RSVP-we hope to see you!
Posted by Linda Jenkins
CIE, GEW, Global Entrepreneurship Week, Office Hours, Speaker Series, Steve Blank