- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- CIE Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- California Program for Entrepreneurship (CAPE)
- Alumni & Friends
- About the CIE
- Newsletter & News Articles
- My Own Business Institute (MOBI)
The CIE offers those enrolled in the Graduate Entrepreneurship Program the opportunity to apply new entrepreneurial skills in emerging Silicon Valley startups. A variety of paid and unpaid internships are available throughout the year.
For consideration, complete the Graduate Entrepreneurship Program enrollment form today.
CIE Internship OpportunitiesView all items «
Zepp Labs Seeks Customer Service & Operations Intern (Paid Internship Opportunity)
Monday, Feb. 3, 2014
Paid Internship Opportunity: Zepp Labs Seeks Customer Service & Operations Intern
About the Position:
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Service & Operations intern is responsible for delivering world-class service to our customers, testing software, and managing day-to-day operational tasks. The Customer Service & Operations intern will work in conjunction with customer service and operations leadership to execute the Zepp?s growth strategy.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone, or live chat.
- Current or recently graduated undergraduate student with a strong academic background, preferably in business, operations, or communications.
This is an open-ended paid, part-time internship working approximately 20-40 hours per week
To apply, please vist zepp.com/careers