- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- CIE Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- California Program for Entrepreneurship (CAPE)
- Alumni & Friends
- About the CIE
- News and Events
Churchill Club Offers Students Free Admission to Leaders of Tomorrow: Student Entrepreneurs
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship is pleased to offer students enrolled in the Undergraduate or Graduate Entrepreneurship Program free admission to the Churchill Club's Leaders of Tomorrow: Student Entrepreneurs event on Monday, May 24, at Microsoft in Mountain View.
About the event:
Leaders of Tomorrow: Student Entrepreneurs
Today’s young entrepreneurs will become tomorrow’s successful leaders. What are their views of the world and industry; what is the future they envision? What are their plans to make a difference? Get a taste of tomorrow through this forward-looking conversation among five exceptional students, each of whom is a company founder, led by Pattie Sellers, editor-at-large of Fortune Magazine [to be confirmed]. The students were selected from among 100 startups showcased at the Kairos Society Global Summit in April 2010. Their inventions will be showcased in the general reception portion of the program.
· Leonar3Do turns an ordinary PC into a 3D virtual reality system that can be easily accessible by anyone, allowing the user to create his or her own virtual world in the space in front of the monitor.
· GoodCrush is an on-campus dating site that offers a variety of features including the “CrushFinder” anonymous matching, as well as missed connections with double-blind messaging.
· Givology is an online giving marketplace that leverages the Internet to pool micro-donations that collectively go toward supporting education projects in the developing world.
· PowerFlower Solar designs and manufactures solar devices for deployment on agricultural land.
· BPG Motors is an eco-friendly transportation company offering a practical, non-polluting vehicle with style.
· Dániel Rátai, co-founder, Leonar3Do
· Josh Weinstein, co-founder, GoodCrush
· Christine Gao, co-founder, Givology
· Jason Halpern, co-founder, PowerFlower Solar
· Ben Gulak , founder, BPG Motors
· Pattie Sellers, Fortune Magazine Editor at Large
This event is co-hosted by the Kairos Society and sponsored by Intelius.
EVENT: Date: Monday, May 24
5:30 p.m. Registration, networking, pizza, student product & service demonstrations
Location: Microsoft, 1065 La Avenida, Building One, Mountain View, CA
All those interested should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference 5/24 SCU passes in the subject line.