- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- CIE Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- California Program for Entrepreneurship (CAPE)
- Alumni & Friends
- About the CIE
- Newsletter & News Articles
- My Own Business Institute (MOBI)
The CIE offers those enrolled in the Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Program the opportunity to apply new entrepreneurial skills in emerging Silicon Valley startups. A variety of paid and unpaid internships are available throughout the year.
In addition, undergraduate students enrolled in the BUSN 145 Entrepreneurship Practicum course have the opportunity to intern for a quarter at both emerging and established startups. This 2-unit course is available in Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters. Undergraduate students pursuing a Minor in Entrepreneurship will also have an opportunity for a startup internship through MGMT 198E Internship in Entrepreneurship. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
CIE Internship Opportunities
View all items «
Sales/Marketing/Social Networking Internship-hopeup
Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2011
Sales/Marketing/Social Networking Internship
900 Lafayette Street, Suite 703
We are a young social ecommerce internet startup, located across the street from SCU. Our mission is to raise money for local schools by marketing and selling businesses' products and services via our Company's website.
Responsibilities may include (depending on your career goals, interest):
- Signing up businesses on the Company's website
- Working with elementary and middle schools, PTA and teachers organizations in order to raise money for the schools via the Company's social ecommerce platform
- Managing Company's social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Developing and implementing advertising strategy for the Company on social networking sites
School credit required for internship.
Send resume to: Internship@hopeup.com