- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Faculty Home
- Academic Departments
Centers & Institutes
- Center for Accounting Education & Practice (CAEP)
- Certified Equity Professionals Institute (CEPI)
- Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE)
- Civil Society Institute (CSI)
- Executive Development Center (EDC)
- Food & Agribusiness Institute
- Global Women's Leadership Network (GWLN)
- Retail Management Institute (RMI)
- Mind | Work : Faculty Research News
About Robert and Susan Finoochio
An economics alumnus and trustee of the University, Robert Finocchio and his wife Susan established the Finocchio professorship in 2005 to support Economics faculty with special interest in free market capitalism and the role of economics in civil society.
Bob Finocchio has been the steady hand steering some of the region’s best known companies through transition, including a stint as president at 3Com, and as president, CEO, and chairman of the Board of Informix in the turbulent 1990s. He has been a director at Palmsource, Inc., Pinnacle Systems, Inc., and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
He is currently chairman of the SCU Board of Trustees, a member of the boards of Altera Corporation, and Echelon Corporation, and a venture partner at Advanced Technology Ventures.
Susan Finnochio has been involved in several non-profit organizations and is currently a Trustee of the Montalvo Arts Center, a significant Bay Area leader in arts education and performance.
Finocchio earned his undergraduate degree in Economics from Santa Clara University and his MBA from Harvard University.