- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Faculty Home
- Academic Departments
Centers & Institutes
- Center for Accounting Education & Practice (CAEP)
- Certified Equity Professionals Institute (CEPI)
- Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE)
- Civil Society Institute (CSI)
- Executive Development Center (EDC)
- Food & Agribusiness Institute
- Global Women's Leadership Network (GWLN)
- Retail Management Institute (RMI)
- Mind | Work : Faculty Research News
About the Robert and Barbara McCullough Family Chair
Robert and Barbara McCullough established the McCullough Family Chair to support faculty in the academic Department of Accounting whose work integrates research with teaching and the discipline of accounting with other areas of learning, as well as incorporating dimensions of ethics and social justice in scholarship and teaching.
Bob McCullough received his degree in accounting from Santa Clara in 1952 and served in the U.S. Army Artillery as a first lieutenant after graduation. After his tour of duty ended in 1954, he joined Price Waterhouse. In 1960, he became an officer and stockholder of the New York Stock Exchange member firms. In 1974, he launched his own consulting firm. Now called McCullough and Associates, LLC and based in San Francisco, the company is one of the most well regarded investment firms in the nation.
McCollough continued to be involved with Santa Clara until his death in 2007, serving as president of the SCU Alumni Association and as president of the Board of Regents. He and Barbara had four children, including Robert, Jr., who also graduated from SCU with a degree in accounting (1976).