It is once again time for FAI's annual wine field trip! We have an exciting agenda planned for Saturday, October 26th and hope you will join us!
We will be visiting Guglielmo and Thomas Kruse wineries and will stop at Clos LaChance winery inbetween for a picnic lunch. The event is open to everyone 21+ and requires preregistration.
- Meet at 8:30 AM in front of Santa Clara University Mission Church. We have a tight schedule so the bus will leave promptly at 8:45 AM.
- 9:30 - Arrive at Thomas Kruse
- Tour and tasting at Thomas Kruse from 9:30 - 11:30
- 11:30 - Travel to Clos LaChance
- Lunch at Clos LaChance from 12:00 - 1:30
- 1:30 - Travel to Guglielmo
- Tour and tasting at Guglielmo from 2:00 - 4:00
- 4:00 - Travel back to SCU
- Arrive back to Santa Clara University between 4:30 - 5:00 PM.
The cost is $35 for FAI Specialization students and alumni, and $45 for guests not affiliated with FAI. The price includes all transportation, lunch, and tastings!
Visit the Eventbrite page at https://winefieldtrip2013.eventbrite.com/ to register!