- Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, September 16, at 3:00 p.m. PST
RSVP here »
- Review admission requirements here »
- Open online application here »
- Request two recommendation letters (required form available online)
- Select recommenders who can speak currently and directly to your academic / professional strengths, potential to succeed in an MS program, and areas of growth. Recommenders are required to submit completed hard copy forms directly to the Graduate Business Admissions Office by the published application deadlines. Academic recommendations are acceptable to applicants with fewer than three years of professional work experience.
- Send GMAT / GRE results to Santa Clara University
Official GMAT or GRE exam results. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results sent directly to Santa Clara University (GMAT code BV3-WB51;GRE code 7238).
- Mail official transcripts from each school attended
Completed applications are due by December 1 (early decision) or February 1 (application deadline). Students requiring a visa to study should submit their application as early as possible.
MS in Finance Class of 2016 Profile
Cohort size 23 students
Average age 25
Range 21 to 31 years old
Gender 65% female, 35% male
Countries represented Bosnia, China, India, Pakistan, United States, Vietnam
Average GMAT score 630
Average GRE score 310