MS in Information Systems : Building Leaders to Manage Information and Technology
To step up to be a leader for your technology firm—or to lead the technology function in your organization—you need a solid background in business and technology. The Santa Clara University MS in Information Systems degree gives you breadth and depth to be the leader your industry needs.
Designed to equip IT leaders with the tools to harness the power of information, the program delivers:
- skills to apply technology to solve business problems
- project-based coursework
- practical exposure to actual challenges
Courses are clustered thematically within four groups:
- core business knowledge
- core information systems knowledge
- integration and application
View detailed MSIS course descriptions here >>
The flexible admission dates means you can start your program sooner than you thought possible.
- Admission in Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters
- Applications reviewed on an on-going basis
- Application deadlines:
- November 1 (Winter)
- January 20 (Spring)
- April 1 (Fall - First Round)
- June 1 (Fall - Second Round)
- Classes held Monday through Thursday, some Saturday class options
- Meeting times 4:00 PM, 5:45 PM and 7:20 PM
- Tuition is $956/unit
- Financial aid, unique to MSIS, is available
- Application form, resume and essay questions (completed online)
- Two letters of recommendation (forms available online)
- Two official transcripts from all higher education institutions (Applicants who hold a bachelor's degree from outside the United States are required to have their official transcripts evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- GMAT or GRE required
- TOFEL, IELTS, or PTE , if your first language is not English.
- $100 application fee ($150 for international student applicants requiring a student visa)
Review the Application Checklist here »