The applicant must complete and submit the following items by the published deadline dates.Your application will not be reviewed until all material is received.
- Two completed confidential Letters of Recommendation from managers, supervisors, or faculty who are familiar with your work. Downloadable forms provided in the online application.
- Two official transcripts from each college / university-level institution attended, including extension programs.
- $100 application fee ($150 for international student applicants requiring a student visa)
After Submitting the Online Application
Applicants are responsible for the appropriate submission of all application materials:
- Application form, fee, and essay responses submitted online at https://www.scu.edu/apply/business
- Online application fee must be paid by credit card and submitted electronically
- Recommendation letters, resume, and transcripts submitted in hard copy to the admissions office:
- MSIS Admissions Committee
Leavey School of Business
Lucas Hall Suite 116
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0410
Please do NOT fax supplemental materials.
- Have the GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores sent directly from the test center to the Graduate Business Admissions Committee. GRE, reference Institution code: 7238
GMAT, reference Institution code: 4851
TOEFL, reference Institution code: 4851, Department code: 02
- To ask specific questions about graduate business programs, call the MSIS Admissions Office at 408-551-7047, or e-mail email@example.com
- Applicants whose first language is not English must take the TOEFL/IELTS.The TOEFL/IELTS may be waived if the applicant receives a score in the 50th percentile or higher on the verbal portion of the GMAT/GRE.
- Upon acceptance, foreign-born applicants requesting student visas must submit a current financial statement (no more than 90 days old) showing adequate funds for tuition, fees, and living expenses for the first year of study and must be enrolled in at least 9 units each quarter. Santa Clara University is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Applicants are admitted on the basis of academic ability as indicated by college records and GMAT or GRE scores, demonstrated technical management potential (including work experience and recommendations), and motivation to complete a demanding academic program.
MSIS applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and, when possible, admissible candidates will be able to matriculate the next academic quarter.
A $300 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to secure a position in the MSIS Program for the Academic Quarter of Admittance.