Leading Innovative Organizations
- Demonstrate how to create, organize and sustain systems and processes necessary for success in rapidly changing and turbulent environments.
- Give examples of how one can lead in complex systems with grace and competence, and how one can leverage the strengths of other people, partners, and organizations.
- Describe the impact of systems on people and people on systems.
- Delineate interpersonal competencies and awareness of the social and moral dimensions of decisions.
1. MGMT 512 Social Psychology of Leadership
2. 12 additional credits from the following classes (Students wishing to emphasize Innovation should include at least some of the courses marked **):
- MGMT 514
- MGMT 516
- MGMT 526
- MGMT 532
- MGMT 538
- MGMT 544
- MGMT 546
- ECON 424
- MGMT 548**
- IDIS 612**
- MKTG 566**
- MGMT XXX** (New course in Global Technology Entrepreneurship)
- OMIS 368**
- OMIS 390**
- MGMT 714** (1 UNIT)
- MGMT 715** (1 UNIT)
- MGMT 716** (1 UNIT)