Always prepare questions to ask the employer at the end of the interview to show you are interested in the position. Here are some sample questions:
- What does it take to be a success in this organization?
- What is one of the first ways I will contribute to the organization in this position?
- How would you describe the culture of your group?
- How is job performance measured?
- What are the problems I will face and try to solve in this position?
- What are some of the challenges/issues this organization faces?
- What are the next steps and what is your timeframe for making a hiring decision?