- Year founded: 1983
- Total size: 115 active students
- Average class size: 15 Students
- Full-time student status is 2-3 classes
- Number of graduates per year: 15-20
- Program length: The Graduate Program in Pastoral Ministries offers the possibility of completing a degree with full-time study in two years. It is also possible to finish in five summers. The majority of students take one or two courses per quarter and complete their degree in three to five years.
- Student demographics
- Gender: 48% men and 52% women
- Students range from 22 to 65 years old
- The average age of our student population is 48
- Students from the U.S. and international students from Nigeria, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Approximately 10% of students are members of religious orders or ordained ministers
- Students come from a variety of work backgrounds such as primary and secondary (Catholic and public) education, parochial jobs, NGO's, engineering, Catholic priests, religious women and men, Protestant ministers, and high tech.
- Those earning an M.A. in Pastoral Ministries move on to a variety of positions serving God’s people in a variety of vocations, including primary and secondary education, non-profits, parochial catechetical, liturgical, musical, and spirituality works, retreat and hospital ministries, and journalism. Others move on to doctoral studies.
Statistics compiled from our recent student survey