- Arts & Sciences Home
- Dean's Office
- Faculty & Staff
U.S. Treasury Department: Office of Public Affairs
Our fast-paced press shop is responsible for developing and implementing communications strategy for the Department and advising officials within the Department and its bureaus on how best to communicate with the American people on issues and priorities of public interest. You will learn and work with different areas of the media- national and regional press, new media, and message/event planning.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution)
- Applicants must have full-time availability from September 4 - December 14, 2012
- Applicants must understand that this internship program is unpaid.
Our office is seeking interns with the following qualities:
- Demonstrated interest in a career in public service and communications work
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Creativity and resourcefulness in research abilities
- Strong writing skills
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applications, regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted.