- To add a class select the "Enroll" icon in the "Student Center" or click on the "Search" icon to search for a class that you may want to add.
- From the list of classes check the “Select Class” box for the class section that you want to enroll in.
- Verify your selection to assure that the class information: title, meeting times, instructor is the right class you want to add and click “Next” to proceed or “Cancel” to delete your selections.
- To add a lab, associated with a lecture course, you will be prompted to select or enter a lab section before selecting the “Next” icon to proceed.
- Once all courses have been added to your shopping cart, click on “Proceed to Step 2 of 3” icon. This will take you to the “Confirm Classes” page.
- After all the courses you want to enroll for have been added to your shopping cart, click on the "Proceed to Step 2 of 3 " icon. This will take you to the "Confirm Classes" page.
- If you are certain of your class selections click on the “Finish Enrolling” icon to complete the registration process.
- If your class selections were added successfully, you will see a green check mark in the “Status” column for each course.
- If there are any errors in your “Add Transaction”, you will see a red “X” in the “Status” column for that course. Be sure to read the enrollment transaction error message to see if the error is fixable. If so, click on “Fix Errors” to go back to the appropriate page.
- When you have registered for all of your classes, click on “My Class Schedule” to verify that your enrollment is accurate.