- To access ecampus go to the SCU homepage and click on the SCU Login link located at the top right corner of the page or go to www.scu.edu/ecampus.
- Enter ID and password (passwords are case sensitive).
- A successful login will reveal the “Student Center” page. Students may verify “Holds”, “Enroll”, check “My Class Schedule”, view “Grades”, access “SCU Account Detail”, update “Personal Contact Information”, and use other useful resource links.
- Prior to the registration appointment, all students must view any “Holds” which prevent registration and other online transactions. "Holds" are located at the upper right corner of the front page.
- Review and update address and emergency contact information under “Personal Information”.
- Always confirm registration transactions each time a change is made to your schedule by going to “View My Schedule”.
- If you experience problems accessing ecampus, click on one of the links under the "Ecampus News" for ecampus system alerts or contact the IT Service Center at 408-554-5700
- There are video guides for ecampus located at http://www.scu.edu/registrar/students.cfm
- Students may also call the Office of the Registrar at 408-554-4998 between 8am and 5pm for additional ecampus and registration asssistance.
Forgot Your Password
If you do not know your password, use the "Forgot your Password" link on the home page , send an email or call 408-554-5700.
Additional information may be found on the “For Students” link.
If password problems persist, contact the Office of the Registrar (408-554-4998) between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m