- Students may not sit in classes without formally enrolling. Credit is not given to students who attend class without formally enrolling and paying tuition. Students must be officially registered in classes based on the procedures outlined in the Summer Session website and must have paid all tuition and fees by the published deadlines.
- The instructor's signature on an add form after the add period does not constitute a formal enrollment without tuition payment. Initial registration or class additions will not be accepted beyond the late registration/add period as set forth in the Summer Session calendar.
- Students who enroll in a course for which they are not eligible are subject to administrative withdrawal from that course. During the first week of class, the instructor may notify the Registrar to drop you from the course if you did not fulfill the following course restriction requirements. This includes:
- Freshmen enrolled in upper division courses.
- Students who have not satisfied any course prerequisites stated in the Undergraduate bulletin.
- Students who have not obtained the instructor’s permission as specified in certain courses.