Santa Clara University


Traveling Abroad

Planning on taking a trip abroad? Whether you are going for school, work or play, it is important that you get the necessary medical information to protect yourself from disease.

The Centers for Disease Control offers a superb website to answer all your questions. Go to Travelers Health and you will be able to find out what immunizations you need, safe water and foods, as well as possible health risks in the area to which you are traveling.

If you have questions or need to get immunizations, contact the Cowell Center at (408) 554-4501.