February 20-21, 2015
Santa Clara parents are important members of the SCU community. We thank each family for their support and partnership with all students through their journey here at Santa Clara University.
We want to extend a special invitation to join us on campus for the 2015 Family Weekend. These events provide you with a great opportunity to learn more about the University and spend some quality time in a fun, social environment with your SCU student.
Family Weekend will begin at Noon on Friday, February 20. To view a PDF version of the Family Weekend Invitation, please click here.
An invitation will be mailed in late December to the parents of all current students. If you have have questions about the event, please call 408-551-1995.
Family Weekend Activities
- Attend a class with some of SCU's finest professors and leaders
- Celebrate a liturgy with the Santa Clara community
- Discover why Santa Clara University is nationally recognized for its academics, faculty, outstanding students, and Jesuit tradition
- Experience the excitement of a Bronco sporting event
- Dance the night away at the Senior Parent Dinner Dance on Saturday, February 21st at the Fairmont in downtown, San Jose
- Become part of the SCU family
Hotel Information — Room Block Reservations
The Fairmont San Jose has a block of rooms available. The room rates starts at $169 a night; reference "SCU Family Weekend" Room Block when booking. The Fairmont is located 3.8 miles from campus at 170 South Market Street in San Jose. The direct reservation number is 1-800-346-5550. The hotel will hold the block until January 23, 2015.
More hotel room blocks will be posted as we get closer to the event.
Click here to see a list of additional hotels near campus.
For more information, contact us at 408-551-1995.