Allocations for RSOs
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) receive funds through the Student Affairs Committee (SAC) of the Associated Student Government (ASG). There are two ways an RSO can receive funds from the SAC of ASG:
By attending a Club Conference each quarter, an RSO will gain access to $50. However, keep in mind that any unspent funds from one quarter does not carry over to the next quarter. Be sure to spend all $50 before the quarter ends or else your RSO will lose whatever amount remains from that allocation. The previous quarter ends on the day before the new quarter begins.
Discretionary (Supplemental) Funding
RSOs may also petition the SAC of ASG for discretionary (supplemental) funding. With a few exceptions, discretionary funding may not carry over from one quarter to another. There are two different deadlines for funding petitions:
- If the request is for $500 or less, then the funding petition may be submitted any time during the academic year.
- If the request is for more than $500, then the funding petition is due by a particular deadline each quarter:
- For Fall 2012 events: September 26, 5:00pm.
- For Winter 2013 events: October 24, 5:00pm.
- For Spring 2013 events: February 13, 5:00pm.
>>> Online Form for Discretionary Funding
>>> Information about The Santa Clara Fund