CSO Rights & Responsibilities
- Compensation for organizational leaders.
- Maintain on file all chartering documents including a constitution, bylaws, rosters, and operating manual.
- Ensure that activities and programming are consistent with the organization charter and adhere to University policies as well as local, state, and federal laws including Title IX, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ensure that select leaders and officers participate in the Fall Retreat or other similar trainings organized by CSL.
- Undergo charter review as established by the University.
- Submit an annual operating budget to the Student Activity Fee Committee.