- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
Room number: 101 D
Megan France, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment
Megan France is the Director of Assessment for the School of Education and Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University. In this role, France is responsible for facilitating all assessment efforts within the School. She also serves as a member of Santa Clara's University Assessment Committee.
Prior to moving to Santa Clara, CA, France completed her doctoral degree in Assessment and Measurement at James Madison University. She has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Butler University.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking with her dog, traveling, rock climbing, and photography.