- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- Alumni Profiles
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
To apply to the School of Education and Counseling Psychology, you will need to complete an online application form and submit specific materials directly to the School.
Use this list to make sure you've submitted all the necessary documents and materials for your application to be complete. Feel free to print this page and check off each item as you go.
**Please note, we no longer require the GRE for admissions.
In addition to the above requirements, if you are applying any to of the following programs, please download the appropriate PDF with further admissions information:
International applicants, be sure to check out specific details regarding your admission process by clicking here.
If you have questions about the application process, please feel free to call our "Assistant Dean of Marketing and Enrollment Management" and/or "Assistant Director of Admissions and Student Services" at 408-554-7884 or email email@example.com.