- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
- Admission & Aid
Academic Program Areas
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Leadership & Administration
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
Current Student Services
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Affiliated Programs & Alumni
- Contact Us!
To apply to the School of Education and Counseling Psychology, you will need to complete an online application form and submit specific materials directly to the School.
We currently utilize a rolling admissions process that is based on a space-available basis for each quarter. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to submit their applications early. You will be informed of a decision 2-3 weeks after your online application has been submitted and all supporting documentation have been received.
Use this list to make sure you've submitted all the necessary documents and materials for your application to be complete. Feel free to print this page and check off each item as you go.
**Please note, we no longer require the GRE for admissions.
In addition to the above requirements, if you are applying any to of the following programs, please download the appropriate PDF with further admissions information:
If you have questions about the application process, please feel free to contact us at 408-551-3422 or email@example.com.