- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
- Admission & Aid
Academic Program Areas
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Leadership & Administration
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
Current Student Services
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Affiliated Programs & Alumni
- Contact Us!
Location: Loyola Hall
Room number: 120 D
Michael Schadeck, M.A.
Coordinator Field Experiences, Adjunct Lecturer
Michael Schadeck serves as the Coordinator of Field Experiences Multiple Subject in the Preservice Credential Program, lecturer of Clinical Practicum and field supervisor for multiple subject candidates.
Schadeck has 38 years in K-12 public education serving as a teacher, assistant principal and elementary school principal in the Milpitas Unified School District. He has been a mentor for seven years to elementary principals as they begin their principalships, served as an adjunct professor of cohort administrative programs with SCU and presented administrative workshops to current and aspiring administrators.
Schadeck received his B.A. from San Francisco State University and M.A. in Elementary School Administration from University of Pacific. He has been an adjunct faculty lecturer and university supervisor since 2002.
In his leisure time he enjoys reading, gardening, playing tennis and volleyball and playing with his four grandchildren.