- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Center for Professional Development
Steve Johnson, PhD, Director of Character Education is now in the list of the Top 20 Education Professors in California.
The Department of Education announces two new emphasis areas within the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education program: Learning with Technology and International Education.
SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In a move designed to improve strategic outcomes at Catholic schools, the Diocese of San Jose to train 100 educators in blended learning.
Visit our admissions page to find out how to get started. The next application deadline is May, 24, 2013. Click here to start your online application today!
Santa Clara University | School of Education & Counseling Psychology