- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Center for Professional Development
SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In a move designed to improve strategic outcomes at Catholic schools, the Diocese of San Jose to train 100 educators in blended learning.
Visit our admissions page to find out how to get started. The next application deadline is May, 24, 2013. Click here to start your online application today!
Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D. talking about mindfulness on an interview with UC Berkeley, Greater Good.
Save the Date: April 20, 2013... Find out how to unlock your potential and become a successful applicant in the fields of Teacher Education and Professional Therapy, Counseling, and Psychology.
Santa Clara University | School of Education & Counseling Psychology