Tracy Abbott, S.E.
||EC 201 C
||M.S. University of California, San Diego, 1997
B.S. University of California, Berkeley, 1996
Structural analysis and design of buildings, bridges, and other structures.Use of steel, concrete, prestressed concrete, and masonry materials.
Tracy Abbott is an adjunct lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering at Santa Clara University.Previously, she worked for 15 years in industry as a structural engineer designing bridges, buildings, and a variety of unique structures.She holds professional Civil and Structural licenses in the state of California.Tracy received her Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1996 and her Masters degree in Structural Engineering from the University of California, San Diego, in 1997.She joined Santa Clara University in 2012.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- San Francisco Bay Bridge, Self-Anchored Suspension Span
- Highway 152-156 Interchange
- Mary Avenue Pedestrian Cable-Stay Bridge, Cupertino
- Bay Street Pedestrian Arch Bridge, Emeryville
- Bay Street Retail and Movie Theater Buildings, Emeryville
- Registered Civil Engineer, State of California
- Registered Structural Engineer, State of California
- CENG 43L Strength of Materials Lab
- CENG 132 Structural Analysis
- CENG 134 Structural Steel Design
- CENG 136/236 Advanced Concrete Structures
- CENG 222 Advanced Structural Analysis
- CENG 234 Structural Steel Design II