||William and Janice Terry Engineering
Professor of Electrical Engineering
||Ph.D., N. Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
B.S., Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
||ASIC Design and Testing
Current Research Interests
- S. L. Lin and S. Mourad, "A Self-Binning BIST Structure for Data Communications Transceivers," the IEEE Trans. On Instr. & Measure, expected 2004
- D. Kay and S. Mourad, "Compression Technique for Interactive Built-In Self-Test," the IEE Proceedings on Computers, pp , 2003.
- Thomas Egan and Samiha Mourad, "A Framework for the Characterization and Verification of Embedded Phase-Locked Loops", IEEE Trans. on Instr. & measure. Volume: 51 Issue: 6, December 2002, pp. 1234 -1239.
- B. Greene and S. Mourad, "Partial Scan Testing on the Register-Transfer Level", JETTA, pp. 613-626, Dec. 2002
- Samiha Mourad and Garret Okamoto, "Communication System on a Chip," invited contribution for publication in The Computer Engineering Handbook, pp. 42-15 to 42-25, 2001
- William & Janice Chair Professor of Electrical Engineering 2002 - date
- Clare Booth Luce Chair in Engineering 1992 -1998
- Graduate with first-degree honor from Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Fellowship from the Egyptian Government for 1) Undergraduate (Egypt) and 2) graduate study (USA)