Santa Clara University


Financial Aid

Most of our students pay their own tuition, either through company tuition reimbursement or self support.

  • U.S. students who would like to apply for an educational loan, federal grant, work study, or a Cal Grant, please contact the Financial Aid Office. That office will guide you through the application process. The Financial Aid Office is located on the second floor at Varsi Hall, and their website is
  • International students: this group of students are not eligible for federal funded financial aid support, such as loans, grants, and work studies. Full-time study for international students means 8 units or more during the academic year except summer. The School of Engineering generally does not offer any research or teaching assistantships to M.S. students.

Research and Teaching Assistantships

The School offers a limited number of research and teaching assistantships to the master and doctoral students. After you have been offered admission, you may contact the faculty directly. Faculty contact information can be found on the department web pages.

Printer-friendly format