Have you heard about the $1500 Cisco-SCU Engineering Fellowship?
Cisco Systems and the SCU School of engineering are pleased to announce the Cisco-SCU Engineering Fellowships, whose purpose is to encourage entrepreneurial and innovative thinking in engineering and highlight the endless possibilities of a career in technology and engineering.
The fellowships seek to recognize exemplary individuals who meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Enrolled in the SCU School of Engineering, (most likely majoring in one of: CSE, EE, ME, Web Design, or General Engineering)
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Currently of Freshmen, Sophomore, or Junior standing
- Demonstrates leadership and community involvement
- Shows passion and affinity for Cisco's core technology focus areas: networking/cloud, data or network architecture, wireless communications, hw/sw/web app development
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Fellowship Requirements and Benefits
- Recipients agree to participate in the following:
- The Entrepreneurial Thinking initiative of the Engineering School
- Take at least one of the courses offered through this initiative (such as the Smart Product Design course)
- Participate in at least one of the quarterly Innovation Challenge competitions
- Complete the Design Thinking Pathway
- Recipients will receive the following benefits in 2012-13 academic year:
- $1500 scholarship (to be disbursed in two installments upon completion of required activities)
- Access to an interview with Cisco for the Fall 2012 season
- Invitation to attend a Cisco site visit
- Access to a career coaching session with a Cisco professional
To Apply for the Cisco-SCU Engineering Fellowship:
Application is now closed.