Back to Blog
Later-Round Venture Financings in a Troubled Economy
Monday, Apr. 12, 2010
The Ethics Center partners with Morrison & Foerster to offer a seminar covering:
- Venture Capital Recapitalization Financings
- Venture Capital Down-Round Financings
- Convertible Note Financings
- M & A Exits with Unsatisfied Liquidation Preferences Worrying About Founders, Employees,Customers and Vendors
- James Balassone, Executive in Residence, Markkula Center for Applied Ethics
- Michael Burnett, Corporate Development, Yahoo!
- Timothy Harris, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Kevin Melia, Controller, Storm Ventures
- Keith Roberts, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Staff Officer, CenterBeam, Inc.
- Ronald Weissman, Venture Partner, Apax Partners
Posted by Miriam Schulman