- Current Issues; Current Resolutions
- Reflections on pedagogy, gender, and portrayals of civic life in the educaitonal computer game "Decisions, Decisions: Current Issues" from the 2006 Student Ethics Research Conference.
Rachel Araneta and Sierra Lovelace
- Video Gaming: Playing With Ethics?
- An SCU undergraduate looks at the social responsibility of the video game industry.
- Playing Games with Regulation
- Is legislation the right approach to sex and violence in video games?
- Playing With Ethics: A Panel on Video Games
- Transcript of a discussion on video games, violence, gender stereotypes, and addiction.
Leland Yee, Mike Antonucci, Kristin Asleson McDonn
- Unavoidable Ethical Questions About Video Gaming
- From the perspectives of utilitarianism, rights, fairness, common good, and virtue ethics, some questions on video games, violence, gender, and addiction.
Markkula Center for Applied Ethics