Product and Brand
- Corporate Moral Responsibility and the Ethics of Product Usage
- SCU Dirksen Professor in Ethics Manuel Velasquez discusses expanding notions of corporate responsibility for personal injury.
- Ethics and Brand Value: Strategic Differentiation
- A PowerPoint presentation given at the April 6-7, 2005 Business and Organizational Ethics Partnership Meeting
- Managing Moral Responsibility for Product Use
- Dirksen Professor of Business Ethics Manuel Velasquez asks the question, Is a company responsible for the uses to which customers put its products?
- Consumer Rights and Corporate Responsibility
- Issues in protecting consumer rights in China were the focus of this international business ethics conference.
- Ethics Cases for Product Safety Engineers
- Ethical dilemmas for engineers charged with clarifying and overseeing product safety.
John McBain and James Balassone
- Of SNPS, TRIPS, and Human Dignity: Ethics and Gene Patenting
- Report on a Center conference about the law and ethics of gene patenting.
- The Case of the X979 Jumpstart
- This fictional case study asks us to consider the ethical boundaries involved in intellectual property.
Peter A. Facione