The Business Ethics Field
- Sacred Texts in Business Ethics
- Five key texts that provide the foundations of business ethics
Kirk O. Hanson
- Ethics and Your First Job in Business (video)
- Kirk O. Hanson, executive director of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics, talks with Meghan Skarzinski, a senior finance major at Santa Clara University and a Hackworth Fellow at the Ethics Center, about how to put values to work in business.
Kirk O. Hanson and Meghan Skarzynski
- Religious Perspectives on Business Ethics and the Economy
- A bibliography and resources
- Ethics of Business: Where and Why It Can Go Wrong
- Video interview of Center Executive Director Kirk Hanson about cycles of ethical crises in business and what business schools can do to promote ethical behavior in students. From the Cranfield School of Management
Kirk Hanson interviewed by Frank Horwitz
- MBA Oath
- Podcast discussion of the effort by MBA students to promote a pledge to create value ethically and responsibly
Center Emerging Issues Group
- Business Ethics in Action: Jesuit Business School Strategies for Engaging Business Executives
- An exploration of the distinctive elements of Jesuit business education
Kirk O. Hanson
- Center Director Named One of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics
- Kirk O. Hanson is honored in the 2007 list by Ethisphere Magazine.
- Center Director Honored by Aspen Institute
- Kirk O. Hanson receives the 2007 Lifetime Achievement Award from the Center for Business Education.
- Does Business Ethics Teaching Affect Practice?
- Transcript of a panel discussion on the question, "Has business ethics teaching and research had any discernible impact on business practice in the US and around the world?"
Manuel Velasquez, R. Edward Freeman, Mary Gentile,
- Not Just About the Money
- Business students defy selfish, cash-hungry stereotypes, according to SCU senior and Hackworth Fellow Carmen Wahlgren.
- History of Business Ethics
- A history of business ethics, focusing on ethics in business, business ethics as an academic field and a movement.
Richard T. De George
- Advice from Aristotle
- Aristotle was a practical and business-oriented philosopher who defined principles in terms of the ethics of leadership.