- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Applying for Aid Graduate Students
General Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for financial aid a student must:
- be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or other eligible non-citizen of the United States
- apply and be accepted for admission into an approved degree-seeking program or teacher-certification program
- be making satisfactory academic progress toward the completion of his or her course of study
- be registered with Selective Service (males only)
- not be in default on any federal student loans
- not owe a refund on any federal or state education grants
- not have been convicted of an offense involving either the possession or sale of illegal drugs
How To Apply
- Be accepted into a degree-seeking or teacher certification program at Santa Clara University.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1. Santa Clara University's school code number is 001326.
NOTE: The Financial Aid Office begins preparing awards in July prior to the beginning of the academic year.
But before you apply online for financial aid, you will need to learn more about how we determine financial aid, the cost of attendance, university tuition and fees, consumer information and how you will be informed about your financial aid through your award notification.