- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Forms and Publications
Below are forms and publications you may find helpful in your financial aid process.
Federal, State and Santa Clara University Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All students (incoming students, transfer students and current students) need to complete this form annually.
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
All California resident undergraduate students who are not currently receiving a Cal Grant need to complete this form.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
Incoming undergraduate freshmen students need to complete this form.
- 2012-13 Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Dependent
This form is completed by dependent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
- 2012-13 Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Independent
This form is completed by independent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
Santa Clara University Publications
- 2013-14 Investing In Your Future: The Financial Aid Application Process
A guide used to assist prospective undergraduates and their families with the financial aid application process.
- 2013-14 Putting It Together: A Guide to Financial Aid
This booklet guides first-year students through the financial aid process as well as answer questions about their award letter.
- Terms and Conditions Undergraduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for undergraduate financial aid recipients.
- Terms and Conditions Graduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for graduate financial aid recipients.
Federal and State Publications
- 2013-14 Fund Your Future Brochure
Published by Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) and the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC), this brochure further assist student and parents in understanding federal and the State of of California aid programs.
- 2012-13 Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Published by the U.S. Department of Education, this is an excellent resource devoted to furthering students and parents understanding of federal financial aid.