- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Forms and Publications
Below are forms and publications you may find helpful in your financial aid process.
Federal, State and Santa Clara University Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To receive federal and state aid, all students (incoming students, transfer students and current students) need to complete the FAFSA annually.
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
All California resident undergraduate students who are not currently receiving a Cal Grant need to complete this form to as part of determining your Cal Grant eligibility.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
To be considered for non-merit-based SCU aid programs, incoming undergraduate (non-transfers) students are required complete this form.
- Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Dependent
This form is completed by dependent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
- Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Independent
This form is completed by independent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
Santa Clara University Publications
- Invest In Your Future: The Financial Aid Application Process
A guide used to assist prospective undergraduates and their families with the financial aid application process.
- Putting It Together: A Guide to Financial Aid
This booklet guides first-year students through the financial aid process as well as answer questions about their award letter.
- Terms and Conditions: Undergraduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for undergraduate financial aid recipients.
- Terms and Conditions: Graduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for graduate financial aid recipients.
Federal and State Publications
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Published by the U.S. Department of Education, this is an excellent resource devoted to furthering students and parents understanding of federal financial aid.
- Fund Your Future Brochure
Published the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC), this brochure further assist student and parents in understanding federal and the State of of California aid programs.
Federal Student Aid Videos
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
View this video for information about the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the resources available to help you fill out this federal application.
- Types of Federal Student Aid
View this video for information about federal grants, work study and federal loans; and how these programs can help you fund your education.
- Responsible Borrowing
View this video for information about what you should consider when taking out a federal student loan for college.
- Repayment: What to Expect
- View this video for information about what you should expect when your federal student loan enters repayment.