- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Application Process for Current Freshmen
Thank you for your interest in on-campus housing for the 2013 - 2014 academic year. We strongly encourage you to review this Housing Guide in its entirety before applying for campus housing for Fall, 2013 as some changes are planned for next year.
Click Here for step-by-step instructions on How to Apply for Housing for 2013-2014.
You can begin your application and sign your University Housing Contract on March 5 (this is when your application will be time-stamped for RLC Preference Priorities) but you do not need to submit your application at that time! However, you must complete and submit your application by April 1 at 11:59PM!
Changes for FALL 2013:
- Current Freshmen apply on Tuesday, March 5, 2013
- Current Freshmen will have priority in:
Alpha Mini Suite Doubles (Graham)
Communitas Standard Double (Campisi)
Cyphi Standard Doubles (Swig)
da Vinci Designed Singles (Casa Italiana)
da Vinci Suite Doubles (Casa Italiana)
da Vinci Apartment Doubles (Casa Italiana)
Loyola Suite Doubles (Sobrato)
Loyola Apartment Singles (Sobrato)
Modern Perspectives (Dunne)
Nobili Standard Doubles/Singles Unity Standard Doubles (McLaughlin and Walsh) Xavier Standard Doubles (Sanfilippo)
- Current Freshmen will also be able to apply to live in da Vinci Apartment doubles and Loyola apartment singles.
- 2013-2014 Sophomores living in apartments with kitchens can request the Junior/Senior meal plan or the Apartment plan in addition to the Preferred and Basic plan.
Housing Application Steps - Click on the Step for more information.
- Step 1– Review Important Information
- Step 2– Complete Your Application Online
- Step 3– Housing Assignment/Room Selection Email Confirmation
- Step 4– Online Room Selection
Details Date Application available on eCampus
March 5, 2013 - April 1, 2013
Begin notification of Fall 2013 Sophomore community assignments
2nd week of May Online Room Selection
Mid - Late May 2013