Plugged-In managers are those who understand how to work and manage in a way that brings together all the related organizational processes, technology tools, and people. The processes, technology and people (with their knowledge, skills, and abilities) must all be considered and dealt with together in order for our work and organizations to be effective
Think about our move to Google Apps for Education. This session will help you work and manage in a way that brings together:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities of your employees.
- The technology tools of the work-you don't have to be a tech guru, you just need to know what 's important and how to fine the skills you need.
- The way you organize your work-this is the one of the biggest opportunities for the Google Apps for Education move.
You typically can't make a change to one of these dimensions without making an adjustment to others as well.
Following this session you will have the resources and tools to:
- Assess your starting position
- Evaluate your options
- Outline a plan to move forward
- Learn to share you approach with your team