- To access all on-campus jobs, log in to BroncoLink – the Career Center’s online job posting system.
- The BroncoLink log-in box is on the left right side of this page.
- Your Username is your Access Card Number. Your password was sent to your SCU email address when you became a student at Santa Clara. Be sure that you type in your password. DO NOT CUT AND PASTE.
- If you cannot locate your password, click the “Forgot Your Password” tab and another will be emailed to your SCU email address.
- If you are having trouble logging onto BroncoLink, please call the Career Center at 408.554.4421.
- The on-campus job link is posted on the homepage of BroncoLink.
- Once you are in BroncoLink, be sure to complete your full profile. You may also change your password.
Be sure to also ask your network of friends, classmates and professors about jobs on campus. Just as in the real world, news of job openings spread by word of mouth. Santa Clara students work in almost every department on campus.
Note: Student employees must work less than 20 hours per week on campus during the academic year.