If you didn’t get paid, did you do the following?
- Did your supervisor email your SEA form to the Student Employment Office?
- If you have not previously worked on campus, did you complete the I-9, W-4, and direct deposit forms and submit them to the Student Employment Office?
- Did you enter your hours correctly in your electronic timesheet on eCampus? Were your hours approved by your supervisor? Were these tasks completed on time?
- If you don’t have direct deposit, did you check eCampus to see where your check was mailed? We use your eCampus mailing address for check mailing purposes.
- If you answer yes to all of these questions, please contact the Student Employment Office or firstname.lastname@example.org.