- Login to BroncoLink to search for jobs.
- Apply to department via application instructions on job description.
- If selected, attend interview. Need some interview tips?
- If you are selected for a position and have not worked at Santa Clara, go to the Student Employment Office to complete yourI-9, W-4, and direct deposit forms.
- Your hiring department will complete the Student Employment Authorization form (SEA).
- Record your hours in your electronic account on eCampus. Time sheet due date schedule.
- Receive your pay check on pay day. If you do not have direct deposit, your check is mailed to your eCampus mailing address. Pay day schedule
Note: As a student employee you must work less than 20 hours per week during the academic year.