Office of Development and External Relations
The Website Support position will assist in website maintenance under the supervision of the Assistant Dean for Development and External Relations and the Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management and Marketing.
5-10 hours per week, flexible scheduling
I. Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Proofread pages systematically to suggest formatting changes, eliminate out-of-date materials, and correct general typographical errors
- Assist in webpage creation and design as a supervised editor, based on skills and willingness to learn CommonSpot content management system
- Assist in ensuring that JST webpage blog, Facebook page, and other information channels are up-to-date and consistent with one another
- Provide on-call support to JST departments as necessary to make changes to site pages or structure
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Willingness to maintain an up-to-date online presence for JST
- Enthusiasm for new technology
- Previous experience with CommonSpot or similar content management system preferred but not required
- HTML experience helpful
- Website design experience preferred but not required
- Ability to maintain a professional presence online
- Ability to handle sensitive information discretely
III. Application Procedure
Applicants should present the following:
A letter of application including a brief statement of how the applicant's interest in the position, qualifications and experience meet the requirements of the position
Candidates may be called in for an interview for this position.
Review of applications will begin on February 1, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
Please communicate your interest to:
Kristin AswellAssistant Dean for Development and External Relations