Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
SCU is pleased to announce a service that improves access to ICPSR data. As a SCU faculty, student or staff member, you can now directly access ICPSR data collections and download them to your personal computer.
A few simple steps is all it takes:
- Connect to http://www.icpsr.umich.edu from an on-campus computer. Off-campus access is unavailable.
- Search for the data collections that you want to download
- Once you find the data collections, the system will prompt you with how to download
If you have questions, you may contact:
- Offical SCU Representative to ICPSR
- Marilyn Fernandez (email@example.com, 408-554-4432)
- Library Liaison
- Taeock Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-554-5429)
- Technical Support
- David Jones (email@example.com, 408-551-7167)
If you are new to ICPSR, please contact Marilyn Fernandez or Taeock Kim for details.
We hope this service meets your data access needs more timely and efficient.