Stanford University Libraries Institutional Card
This card may be borrowed by faculty and staff on a first come first served basis, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. every day of the week from the Library Help Desk, located on the first floor of the Learning Commons.
- The Stanford University Libraries Institutional Card may be borrowed for 1 week and may be renewed as long as there are no hold requests on it.
- If you plan on checking out material in the Green Library, you will also need to present one coupon per item. Coupons are available at the Library Help Desk when you obtain the card.
- Books may be borrowed for 4 weeks. Borrowing periods for other material types may vary.
- Card users are responsible for all fines and fees incurred.
- Unused coupons must be returned with the card.
If you have additional questions please contact the Library Help Desk (email@example.com, 408-554-5020) for more information.